Based in Murcia, España
Welcome to Desolatium. A world of darkness, terror and madness based on Lovecraft's Myths.
DESOLATIUM is a first-person Point-and-Click Graphic Adventure with a Survival Horror essence, inspired by Lovecraft’s Mythology.
Immerse yourself in a distressing psychological thriller in which you will have to solve a series of murders occurred around the end of 2019 in an abandoned town in Spain. But this will just be the beginning of your story... Gather clues, solve intricate puzzles and be ready to face cults and primeval Gods on a journey thousands of years into the past to find the source of that evil.
Find out who is behind all this madness through the intertwined stories of four characters from different times and places, and defeat whoever is responsible for it... Or lose your sanity and join your enemy. But be careful! The paths you choose and the decisions you make will lead to different outcomes, and not all of them will be pleasant.
Live the most immersive DESOLATIUM experience with the VR version (OculusRift, HTC VIVE and PlayStation VR) or enjoy a more classic experience without virtual reality (PC / Mac).
- Point-and-Click Graphic Adventure with a Survival-Horror esence.
- Multiple Endings: Will you be able to avoid more murders? Will you discover who is behind this?... Or maybe you will prefer to take part in a ritual?... The paths you follow and the decisions you make will mark your course... and your end.
- Hyper-realistic graphics: All the levels are generated by recording real locations, with the subtle integration of 3D elements, to transport you directly into the insane universe of DESOLATIUM.
- Put yourself in the shoes of 4 different characters whose stories intertwine.
- Ambisonic Audio (8D): this type of audio generates a surrounding sound effect that comes from many different directions at once, creating the feeling of being in a real life scenario where danger lurks in every corner... a few steps behind you... a chilling scream at your right... Can you imagine hearing the piercing sounds of an Ancient God chasing you as you try to overcome obstacles on your way out? And to enjoy all this experience you only need your headphones.
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Winner of the “Most Innovative Game of the Year” award by PlayStation Talents 2018." Madrid, 19 December 2018
- "Winner of the “Best Sound” award by Gamépolis 2019." Málaga, 21 July 2019
- "Nominated for the award of “Best Game of the Year” by PlayStation Talents 2018." Madrid, 19 December de 2018
- "Nominated for the “Best VR Game Samsung DevSpain: The Challenge 2018” by Samsung." Madrid, 1 June de 2018
Request Press Copy
We are afraid this developer has not upgraded their presskit() to use distribute(). For security purposes, this form has been disabled.
Support us in KickStarter!
We are a creative development studio set in Murcia, focused on the creation of virtual reality experiences and video-games.
More information on Superlumen, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Mª Inmaculada Parra